1. When Mail is opened for the first time, you'll be prompted to create a new Email Account. In our case we're going to select "Add other Mail Account".
2. Fill out your basic information (Name, Email Address and Password)
3. Mail will try to find the configuration by itself. If this fails, a manual configuration is needed (next).
4. Select IMAP as the Account type and type in your email server. If you're not sure which server to use, try out our Tool.
5. The same applies to the Outgoing Mail server (SMTP). Both fields "Username" and "Password" must be filled out in order to send mails!